After a brief hiatus, WashingCon is excited to announce that we will be returning to regular weekly posts in the two months leading up to the convention. Our readers can expect posts and announcement on subjects such as:
- Announcements for our plans for the game tournaments as well as the RPG and Family rooms.
- The publication of an initial event schedule for the convention, which we will release in the coming weeks.
- Signups for game designers who want to participate in the Unpub Protozone, WashingCon’s creative space for designers to demo their work.
- Interviews and features with our roster of 15 sponsors, including our event co-sponsor, Steve Jackson Games.
- Announcements about discounted rate on rooms at the Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center, which will host this year’s convention.
We also want to remind our readers that discounted “Later Bird” tickets to WashingCon are still available, so purchase yours here before they sell out. We also need volunteers to help out with running the convention and its events. If you live in the area and want to serve as a volunteer, click here and select the “I’d like to volunteer” button to get started. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
As always, follow us on this blog as well as our Facebook and Twitter accounts for the latest news and updates as we continue on the road to WashingCon.