Like last year, WashingCon will have a full gaming library with hundreds of games that attendees can check out and play for free in the open gaming hall. Volunteers will be on hand to help teach games to people who want to learn a particular game. The gaming library will be open on Saturday from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm and on Sunday from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm.
In addition to the full-range of games, our library will feature a "play-to-win" section. As with other games, WashingCon attendees can check out and play these games. At 4pm on Sunday, we will randomly select one person who has played the game during the convention and award it to them to keep. You can take any games that you won at that point. If you are not present to claim the games you won at 4pm on Sunday, we will send you an email after the convention and you can pickup the games you won at Labyrinth Games & Puzzles within 1 week. Our list of games in this section will include a wide range of titles from publishers such as:
- Allsaid and Dunn: Bin'Fa: The Tao of War
- Bezier Games: America, Favor of the Pharaoh, and Castles of Mad King Ludwig
- Chara Games: Commissioned
- Czech Games Edition: Alchemists and Codenames
- Facade Games: Salem
- Fireside Games: Castle Panic, The Village Crone, and Bears!
- Formal Ferret Games: The Networks
- FoxMind Toys and Games: Fauna, Stinker, and Maze Racers
- Gorilla Games: Lifeboat and Desert Island
- Grail Games: Too Many Cinderellas, One Zero One, and Circus Flohcati
- Grandpa Beck's Games: Skull King and Cover Your Assets
- Greater Than Games: Sentinels of the Multiverse, New Bedford, and Bottom of the 9th
- Hack and Slash Games: Ophidian 2350
- Indie Boards and Cards: Melee, Roar-a-Saurus, The Resistance, and Coup
- Mayday Games: Viceroy, Garbage Day, Chopstick Dexterity MegaChallenge 3000, and Dungeon Busters
- Overworld Games: Booze Barons and Good Cop, Bad Cop
- Smirk and Dagger Games: Nevermore, J'Accuse, and Dead Last
- Stonemaier Games: Between Two Cities
- Stronghold Games: Bear Valley, Stellar Conflict, and The Dragon and Flagon
- Studio Woe: Gruff
- Tasty Minstrel Games: Flip City, Harbour, and Eminent Domain
- Thames and Kosmos: Steam Time, Tumult Royale, and Dimension
- USAopoly: Star Trek Panic, Lift It! Deluxe, and Wonky: The Crazy Cubes Card Game!
- Wattsalpoag Games: A Fistful of Penguins, Claim It!, and Jet Set
Details about the times for the play-to-win drawings will be available at the gaming library during the convention. If you have any questions about the game library, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.